Knives are indispensable tools in the kitchen, and you will need more than a knife when making some delicious dishes. It’s best to use the right type of knife for a specific task it was designed for. Anything else aside from this will not yield optimum results or performance. A set of Cuisinart kitchen knives will add beauty to your kitchen. One of the things Cuisinart is known for is its quality products and aesthetic design. Every kitchen needs to be equipped with at least a set of knives from Cuisinart. As you read on, you will find the reviews of the top 5 best Cuisinart knife set in this article.
Reviews of Top 5 the Best Cuisinart Knife Set by Consumer Reports
Cuisinart C77SS-15PK 15-Piece Stainless Steel Hollow Handle Block Set
- Superior Performance: Experience precision and accuracy with Cuisinart's 15-piece Superior high-carbon stainless steel blades, allowing for precise slicing, carving, and chopping.
- Total Control: The knives feature a strong, durable bolster that provides perfect stability and control during use. Their lightweight design makes them easy to handle and clean.
- Well Built: Enjoy the benefits of precision-tapered ground blades that gradually narrow to an extremely sharp, fine edge. The ergonomically designed stainless steel handle offers comfort and stability for effortless cutting.
- Comprehensive Set: The set includes essential knives for versatile cooking tasks, such as an 8-inch Chef Knife, 8-inch Slicing Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 5.5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 3.5-inch Bird's Beak Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Steak Knives (6), 8-inch Sharpening Steel, All-Purpose Household Shears, and a Wooden Block for convenient storage.
- Lifetime Warranty: Rest assured with Cuisinart's lifetime warranty. The cutlery is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal home use from the date of original purchase throughout the original purchaser's lifetime.
Cuisinart utilized its patented exceptional high carbon stainless steel for this 15 piece set. The black knife block adds aesthetic value to your counter and suits all kinds of kitchen decorations.
This set includes all the knives you need for complete food prep and also for steak dinner with your loved ones. Crafted from a high-quality high-carbon stainless steel that is durable and lightweight. This set includes six serrated steak knives, a dimple chef knife, a pair of kitchen scissors, a parer, a santoku knife, a slicing knife, a serrated utility knife, a bird’s beak paring knife, a knife block, and a honing rod.
The handles are made from the premium quality steel as the blade. It is designed to provide superior control and comfort when handling. The blades are precision tapered. These lightweight knives are comfortable to hold for longer periods without causing strains or fatigue to your arms. It is suitable for all kinds of hand sizes.
The blades are incredibly sharp. This option is dishwasher safe but we recommend you wash them with hands for durability. It features a lifetime warranty on manufacturing flaws.
- High-quality materials
- Easy to store
- Elegant design
- Sturdy Bolster
- Requires extra care to prevent rust.
- No rivets
Cuisinart C77WTR-15P Classic Forged Triple Rivet, 15 Piece Set
- SET INCLUDES: 8-inch Chef Knife, 8-inch Slicing Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 5.5-inch Utility Knife, 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 2.75-inch Bird's Beak Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Steak Knives (6), 8-inch Sharpening Steel, All-Purpose Household Shears and Wooden Block
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Cuisinart’s Classic Forged Triple Rivet Cutlery possesses superior high-carbon stainless steel blades for precision and accuracy
- TOTAL CONTROL: Durable extra-wide safety bolster for perfect stability and control
- WELL BUILT: Stainless steel rivets to secure the full-tang blade to the ergonomically designed handle
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Cuisinart Cutlery is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal home use from the date of original purchase throughout the original purchaser’s lifetime. Please see Product Documentation below
This option is almost the same as the first but features a different color and handle construction. The blade extends fully into the handle and is triple riveted to provide exceptional stability and safety. This 15-piece set has a stylish design that makes it a perfect option for modern kitchens.
Constructed from a premium quality high carbon steel that is resistant to chipping, cracking, and pitting. The steel is alloyed with elements that enhance accurate and precise slicing. The bolster enhances its stability and serves as a finger guard. The wooden block is alluring and helps you store up your knives within your reach on the counter.
The white rubberized handle is ergonomically designed to offer easy handling. The different types of knives help you perform various kitchen tasks with ease and accuracy. The stainless steel end cap enhances its balance and adds heft. This is a great gift item for all kinds of occasions, from birthday to wedding. This option includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Cuisinart classic knife set includes honing steel, kitchen shears, a knife stand, six steak knives, a chef knife, a slicer, a parer, a santoku knife, a bird parer, and a utility knife.
- Full bolster
- High carbon steel
- Full tang
- Easily rust
Cuisinart C77SS-17P 17-Piece Artiste Collection Cutlery Knife Block Set
- Complete 17-Piece Set: Elevate your kitchen with the Cuisinart Artiste Collection Cutlery Set, featuring essential knives - 8" Chef's, 8" Slicing, 5.5" Santoku, 5.5" Serrated Utility, 3.5" Paring, 2.75" Bird's Beak Paring, 8" Sharpening Steel, (8) 4.5" Steak Knives, and Kitchen Shears, all in a stylish knife block.
- Precision Stainless Steel Blades: Crafted from superior stainless steel, these blades ensure precision cutting, making slicing, mincing, and dicing a breeze.
- Designed for Strength and Control: The uniquely designed handles provide both strength and control, enhancing your cooking experience.
- Versatile Knife Selection: From the 8" Chef's Knife for mincing to the 5.5" Santoku for precise dicing, this set covers all your cutting needs.
- Elegance and Practicality: This Artiste Collection set combines elegance and practicality, making it a beautiful and functional addition to any kitchen. Upgrade your culinary skills today.
The knife stand has a black sleek design that perfectly matches your kitchen decor. It comes in a nice convenient pack and is a perfect gift item for your special friend. This 17-piece is well suited for both home kitchens and professional kitchens. It is easy to maintain and clean. The honing rod allows you to smoothen your blade edge before and after you. The blades are extra sharp right out of the box.
The block helps you prevent your blades from rusting and aids storage. All the knives in this set and extra accessories help you to accomplish a wide range of food preparation jobs with much ease and efficiency. The handles are sturdy and comfortable to grip. They are resistant to heat, moisture, and cold.
Fabricated from a durable high carbon stainless steel that is polished to a fine finish and offers maximum cutting performance. This set contains a 2.75-inch bird’s beak paring knife, 3.5-inch later, eight 4.5-inch steak knives, a 5.5-inch santoku knife, 5.5-inch serrated utility knife, an 8-inch chef knife, an 8-inch slicer, 8-inch honing steel, kitchen sheets, and a knife stand.
- Unique design
- Lifetime guarantee
- Easy to maintain
- Well balanced
- Easily gets broken if not properly handled
Cuisinart C99SS-15P 15 Piece Stainless Steel Blades Set
- Professional-Grade Precision: Elevate your culinary skills with the Cuisinart Professional Cutlery Set, featuring ultra-sharp V-Edge knives, 3 times more durable than regular-edge blades.
- Premium Blade Material: Crafted with the world's finest Molybdenum and Vanadium-enriched steel, these knives maximize hardness, strength, and corrosion resistance - the choice of professionals.
- Long-Lasting Sharpness: Experience 136% higher cutting-edge retention with the Chef's Knife, ensuring your knives stay ultra-sharp for longer, so you can focus on perfecting your dishes.
- Superior Performance: The V-Edge Chef's Knife outperforms regular-edge knives by 67%, providing unmatched precision and control in the kitchen.
- Complete Set: This 15-piece set includes essential knives - 8" Chef, 8" Serrated Bread, 8" Slicing, 7" Santoku, and 5.5" Utility knives, plus 6 4.5" Steak Knives, 8" sharpening steel, stainless steel shears, all in a sleek wooden block. Upgrade to professional quality today.
Next in line is one of the sharpest blades from the Cuisinart knife set collection. The stamped blades are made from a single sheet of German steel that is alloyed with molybdenum and vanadium. These elements enhance the blade strength and ensure optimal hardness. It resists corrosion, discoloration, stain, and pitting.
The blade retains its razor-sharp edge for a long time. This set is designed to be more durable than other knives.
The slightly curved handles are ergonomically designed with a nonslip feel. It fits into the curvature of any hand with ease.
The six steak knives allow you to enjoy your steaks and pork with your family without bothering about getting additional steak knives. The parer allows you to perform small cutting jobs. The chef knife is a versatile knife for all kinds of food prep that range from slicing, cutting, chopping, and mincing.
The santoku knife is also another multipurpose knife in this set. The serrated bread knife ensures you get a smooth, clean-cut, and is ideal for delicate foods. The slicer helps you get thin slices of vegetables when used. The honing steel helps you to maintain and strengthen the coiled edge of your knife.
- Extra sharp
- Precision stamped construction
- Durable natural woodblock
- High-quality German steel
- Requires extra maintenance
Cuisinart C55-01-12PCKS Advantage Color Collection 12-Piece Knife Set
- Knife set is 6 knives and 6 knife covers,High-quality stainless steel blades
- Non-stick color coating for easy slicing
- Color coding helps you to remember what knife was used during food prep for different types of food.
- Comes with matching blade guards and ergonomic handles
- Set Includes: 8" Chef Knife, 8" Slicing Knife, 8" Serrated Bread Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 6.5" Utility Knife, 3.5" Paring Knife
Are you tired of your knives’ conventional color, and you are looking for a new set of colorful knives for your kitchen?
Cuisinart Advantage Color is the best option for you. It comes with 6 different types of knives and 6 sheaths for each knife. Constructed from premium quality stainless steel with nonstick coating. The nonstick surface allows for easy cutting and free release of the food from the blade. It ensures you get a neat cut without squashing the ingredients.
The coating is non-toxic and safe for use during kitchen tasks. The knife sheath offers safety and easy storage. This set has the essential knives for all kinds of food prep, such as a santoku knife, a chef knife, a slicing knife, a serrated bread knife, a utility knife, and a paring knife.
This option is budget-friendly and is suitable for home use.
The cutting edge is extremely sharp and ensures an excellent cutting performance. The knives come with matching plastic handles and protective sheaths. It adds beauty to your countertop, and you can choose any color to suit your kitchen decor.
- Comes in different color options
- Nonstick surface
- Protective sheath
- Limited lifetime warranty
- No knife block
- Cheap handle
Brief History About Cuisinart
Cuisinart is an American brand that has been around for close to 50 years. It produces a wide variety of kitchen appliances, cookware, dinnerware, among others. The name Cuisinart was coined from the words cuisine and art.
Cuisinart started as a brand that manufactures food processors before expanding into manufacturing other cookware. It was founded in January 1973 by Carl Sontheimer and his lovely wife Shirley after their return trip from France, where they saw a food preparation machine. This inspired them to start their brand in Chicago, which has grown into one of the largest cookware manufacturers in the world.
The Different Types Of Knives Found In A Cuisinart Knife Set
There are certain essential knives seen in every knife set manufactured by Cuisinart. These specific knives are a must-have because of their functionality and versatility. They are special types of knives for a different specific purpose; it is fashioned to perform a particular task with so much ease.
Utilizing the right knife conserves a lot of food prep time for you. There are knives for delicate foods, and there are others for tough ingredients. Here is a list of the essential knives and their functions.
A knife set sans this knife is an incomplete set and should be returned if possible. It is the workhorse of most kitchens, both professional and home kitchens.
A chef knife is one of the most versatile knives in a set. It can be for a wide variety of food prep tasks. The average size of this knife is 7-inch, which is an ideal length for most kitchen tasks. There are other lengths suited for every hand size. A smaller hand user will need a shorter length for optimum control when handling, and a big hand user will need a longer length. The blade edge is slightly contorted at the tip. It is broad enough to transport food from the chopping board to your pot.
This is another multipurpose knife that is seen in almost every set. It accomplishes similar tasks as a chef knife. It is used for cutting, slicing, and dicing. Santoku means a knife of three functions. It comes with thinner blades that are lightweight.
A santoku knife often features a dimpled edge, which allows you to slice through sticky or delicate foods without it sticking to the blade surface.
The number of steak knives you get in a set varies. It is more of a dining knife than a food prep knife. Some knife sets include about 4 to 8 steak knives. You can get a set with enough steak knives that you will need. This saves you enough money.
A steak knife is an ideal table knife for slicing cooked food such as steaks, fish, salad, meat. There are serrated steak knives and straight edge steak knives. The steak knives are designed that way to suit the cook’s preference.
This is one of the knives that is used for delicate foods such as cake, bread, tomatoes, fish, and sometimes cooked meat. The blades are often serrated, just like steak knives. It has indents along the edge of the blade, making it easier to cut through a large loaf of bread with precision.
A bread knife allows you to glide through delicate foods without sawing or shredding them. It ensures the ingredients are neatly cut into bits. The length of a bread knife varies from 6-inch to 10-inch.
There are several kinds of parers such as spear point paring knife, bird’s beak paring knife, a regular paring knife, and a sheep’s foot-paring knife. The names differ based on the pattern of the knife. This is a perfect knife for cutting down excess fat from your meat when making jerky. It is also for shucking fruits and snipping veggies.
A paring knife is an excellent choice for making toppings for your meals. It is one of the shortest knives in a set.
Sometimes there are additional accessories in a kitchen knife set that aid storage and maintenance of the knives. Most of the Cuisinart knife set comes with a sharpening rod and a knife block with kitchen shears.
The kitchen shears are shaped in the form of a pair of scissors; it is used for snipping herbs and vegetables. It is mostly used for outdoor tasks.
You will need more pieces of knives in your set based on how often you cook and the type of dishes you prepare. I hope you have been able to find a knife set that suits your taste and needs from this article.