Every restauranteur starts their business to make it into the big leagues. Having a top-notch convection oven for your commercial kitchen can help you serve delicious foods to fill all your customers’ cravings and run your restaurant’s kitchen smoothly.
Even if you have beautiful restaurant decor, but the food doesn’t come out of the kitchen on time, the diners will eventually leave. Commercial convection ovens can evenly cook and roast meats and vegetables much faster than a regular oven at any power setting.
For your convenience’s sake, we have made a comprehensive review of the best commercial convection ovens. Check it out!
Comparison Chart For Top 10 Commercial Convection Ovens
|PRODUCT||POWER (WATTS)||TEMPERATURE RANGE (F)||SPECIAL FEATURE|
|Waring WCO500X||1700||150 to 500||Stainless drip pan|
|VBENLEM||2600||122 to 622||Explosion-proof glass door|
|Cadco POV-003||1450||175 to 500||60 minutes manual timer|
|Cadco OV-003||1450||175 to 500||Multilevel cooking|
|Moffat E22M3||1100||150 to 550||Low-velocity fan|
|Cadco POV-013||1450||175 to 500||Cool-touch safety door|
|Cadco OV-013||1450||175 to 500||Convection technology|
|Wisco 621||1300||150 to 550||High-speed fan|
|Waring Pro CO1600WR||1700||150 to 550||Four self-positions|
|Half Size Commercial||1600||150 to 550||Removable racks|
Best Commercial Convection Ovens Reviews
Waring Commercial WCO500X
No products found.
Waring WCO500X has made it to our top picks due to its superior build quality and excellent functionalities. With a multilevel cooking system, you can rest assured that the commercial convection oven will cook, bake, and broil a large quantity of food at a time.
From cookies to roasted chicken, this oven is perfect for cooking every item on your menu. Featuring an output power of 1700 watts, this product can roast, bake, and broil within minutes.
Using this commercial countertop oven, you can cook food for a large group of people since it features a multilevel cooking option. It also comes with a double-pane transparent glass with inbuilt light, so you don’t have to open it up to check the food.
In restaurants, hundreds of food plates come out of the kitchen every day, and the ovens can be messy, and cleaning them is usually tricky. With this unit, you don’t have to worry about cleaning since you can remove the pans for washing and clean the interior by opening its wide window.
As a restauranteur, our first priority should be serving customers with fresh and healthy food. This product comes with a promise to cook foods without degrading the nutrients. The food safety body, NSF, also approved this commercial oven.
- Comes with a stainless drip pan
- The output power is 1700 watts
- Features clear view glass door
- Approved by NSF
- Its temperature ranges from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
VBENLEM 110V Commercial Convection Oven
- Multifunctional Convection Oven: Convection oven perfect for Roasting Baking Drying Steaming Defrosting Reheating,widely used to Baking Cookies, Cakes, Tarts, Macaron,Drying vegetables and fruit ,Grilling Chicken, Pizzas,Steaming fish,Defrosting freeze flour products or meat. Designed for commercial use.
- Grill & Convection: The grill function and convection function are integrated into one powerful oven, offering two different modes for choice to meet your different needs. Spray function is adopted to make food more tender and delicious. (NOTE: spray function can only be used when using the air convection function.)
- Temp & Time Control: The toaster oven convection combo adopts three rotary buttons, allowing precise control of temperature (50-300℃) and time (0-120min).
- 63QT/60L-large Capacity: 63Qt/60L capacity is enough to serve 10-15 person family's dining and entertainment needs for steamed the whole fish, roasted turkey chicken and large portion sizes food. 4 trays are included, allowing a large amount of food to be baked at one time, making full use of space. 4 layers shelf can be adjusted optionally to adapting food in different sizes. With internal dimensions of 18.1"x15.0"x14.2" (460x380x360mm).
- Premium Quality With Prompt After Sales Service: Convection oven countertop, consists of stainless steel casing, 4-layer Thickenedf glass door, and food grade stainless Steel interior. High temperature & corrosion & rust resistant, and easy cleaning.(One-year warranty and 30-days return policy promised form us. You can contact us when meet any problems, we will serve you with all our heart.）
If you are looking for a multifunctional commercial oven, then this product might be ideal for you. With this convection oven, you can roast, bake, steam, defrost, and reheat food items, perfect for cooking all the items on your menu.
Commercial kitchens shouldn’t be vulnerable to safety since many people work together; any sort of accident in the kitchen can be life-threatening. This unit is specially designed with 4-layers of explosion-proof glass to ensure maximum safety. The layers are formed with tempered glass, an energy grid, an explosion-proof layer, and a cleaning layer.
With this commercial convection oven, space won’t be an issue for you while cooking since it has a space capacity of 60 liters. It features four layers of adjustable shelves, which is perfect for cooking large portions of food for 10 to 15 persons at a time.
From desserts to grilled chicken, you can use this product for cooking everything you have on the menu. It is equipped with circulation heating to make the food heated evenly in all parts. It also features a spray function that can help you maintain the chamber’s humidity to enhance the food’s taste.
This unit has an output power of 2600 watts, which is perfect for running any commercial kitchen. With its heavy-duty functionalities, you can serve the food to your customers within minutes.
- Features four-layered explosion-proof glass
- The temperature range is from 122 to 622 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with a four-tier cooking system
- It has an output power of 2600 watts
Cadco POV-003 Commercial Quarter-Size Oven
- Commercial quarter-size convection oven made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- 0.83-cubic-foot interior with 3 shelves; adjustable heat up to 500 degrees F
- 60-minute timer or "continuous on"; removable cool-touch safety door for easy cleaning
- Quarter-size 9-1/2-by-13-inch aluminum-alloy commercial sheet pan included
- Measures 21-1/2 by 18-7/8 by 15-3/4 inches; 2-year limited warranty
This unique offering by Cadco is a heavy-duty commercial oven and somewhat compact. It is a mini oven in terms of a commercial kitchen with a space capacity of 0.83 cubic feet and can fit in any corner or countertop in your kitchen.
Although this is a compact unit, its interior is quite spacious, with three shelves for multilevel cooking. The output power of this electric commercial convection is 1450 watts, so you can cook and bake the items on the menu within minutes.
If the chefs in your kitchen burn their hands, it can disrupt the operation of your restaurant. To prevent such cases, the commercial oven comes with a cool-touch safety door. And you can easily open it entirely for easy and hassle-free cleaning.
This unit is extremely easy to use as it features an easy-to-navigate control knob to change the temperature and timer. Even if you don’t have any professional training, you can also use this oven for cooking delicious meals.
This convection oven temperature range is 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for cooking and broiling anything. You can set the timer up to 60 minutes or non-stop cooking mode.
- It has an output power of 1450 watts
- The space capacity is 0.83 cubic feet
- Features a cool-touch safety door
- The temperature range is 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
Cadco OV-003 Compact Quarter Size Convection Oven
- KITCHEN ESSENTIAL - The Cadco OV-003 is a heavy-duty oven with a sturdy stainless-steel construction, ensuring durability and reliability. Its heavy-duty door and hinge construction further enhance its robustness. Equipped with a high-temperature ball-bearing motor, this oven is designed for long-lasting and consistent performance. The reinforced door design adds an extra layer of strength, making it ideal for commercial or heavy use.
- COOK TO PERFECTION - A smart choice for any commercial kitchen that requires high-quality and efficient cooking. The oven has a heavy-duty squirrel cage fan that circulates more air in less time, resulting in uniform and rapid cooking. The oven also has manual controls that allow you to set the time, temperature and heat settings to suit your preferences. You can select from 175O to 500O F to perform various cooking functions, such as baking, roasting, broiling or warming.
- CAPACITY - The Cadco OV-003 oven has a spacious cooking chamber that can accommodate up to three quarter size sheet pans. The dimensions of the cooking chamber are W: 14-1/8” x D: 11-1/4” x H: 9” (.83cu. ft.), which gives you enough room to cook large batches of food. The oven also comes with three wire shelves that can be adjusted to different positions.
- SAFETY - The Cadco OV-003 oven is not only efficient and durable, but also safe and comfortable to use. The oven has a “cool-touch" double wall glass door that prevents heat from escaping and protects you from burns. The oven cavity is wrapped in high “R” value insulation that keeps the oven temperature stable and reduces energy consumption.
- WARRANTY - Cadco, Ltd. warrants all products (in the U.S. only) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. Warranty does not apply in cases of misuse, abuse, or damage from external service or repair attempts by unauthorized personal. (Residential Usage: Cadco assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.)
Cadco OV-003 makes an ideal choice for a commercial oven, be it cafes or restaurants. With its quarter-size body and superior functionalities, you can expect it to offer well-cooked cooked food without much effort.
Weighing only 42 pounds, the commercial oven from Cadco is relatively compact and lightweight. You can place this exquisite oven on your kitchen counter and shelves.
The lower temperature of this oven is 175 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for baking cakes and cookies. And the upper temperature rating is 500 degrees Fahrenheit so that you can grill and broil meats as well.
This product’s output power is 1450 watts, which is quite rare for a unit of this size. You can cook anything within minutes, so your customers won’t have to wait for a long time to get their food. It also features three shelves for cooking a large number of foods at a time.
Its premium stainless-steel construction makes it extremely durable and sturdy. It won’t break or bend due to any pressure on it. The oven also features a double-wall glass door to keep your hands safe from burning.
- The oven is made of stainless steel
- It has a capacity of 0.83 cubic feet
- Features a cool-touch double-layered glass door
- The temperature ranges from 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with three shelves for multilevel cooking
Moffat E22M3 Electric Countertop Convection Oven
No products found.
Now, this is an oven that might interest you! Moffat E22M3 is an incredible unit that comes with a promise to serve well-cooked and delicious food in the shortest time possible.
This product has an exquisite and eye-catching design, and it will be a perfect addition to the restaurant’s open kitchen. The item will operate for a long time without any issues since it is built with stainless steel.
To ensure stability and sturdiness, the ovens’ feet are equipped with rubber grips. So, it won’t slip or move on wet surfaces, and you can cook without any hassle.
In busy kitchens, keeping an eye on the food isn’t always possible, so oven timers are a necessary feature. This stunning unit is equipped with a manual 60-minute timer, and it will buzz at your set time.
If you are looking for a commercial oven, especially for baking or slow cooking, this oven will be the perfect choice for you. The unit features a single-direction low-velocity fan, so you can leave the food to cook slowly for hours.
From cakes to roasted chicken, you can cook everything in this convection oven. The mechanical thermostat of this oven ranges from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The product comes with a control panel indicator for your convenience.
- The unit has a capacity of three half-size sheet pans
- Comes with an hour-timer
- Features a low-velocity fan to cover a single direction
- The temperature range is 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
How To Choose The Right Commercial Convection Ovens
The Commercial convection ovens mostly feature two fuel sources – gas and electricity. Before purchasing a commercial oven, you have to decide which fuel will be more suitable to run your business without any hassle.
Gas convection ovens offer a smoky and unique taste to the food. And gas can help you save some extra cash. However, installing a gas source in your kitchen can be costly since you have to take proper measures to ensure safety.
The other fuel source for commercial ovens is electricity; electric ovens are preferable among bakers as they cook more evenly. However, the upfront cost of installing electric commercial convection ovens is low, but long hours of cooking might be costly.
Some convection ovens even feature a dual-fuel function, which uses both electricity and gas to cook. They come with gas tops to cook and electric walls for broiling and baking.
An oven’s cooking speed determines how fast your oven will heat up and cook or bake the food item. If the food items on your menu take too much time to be served, you might lose customers and gain a bad reputation among the locals. So, to smoothly run a restaurant, having a fast-cooking commercial oven is crucial.
For the electric convection ovens, the cooking speed relies on the output power. And for the unit run on gas fuel, the cooking speed is determined by the gas burners in it. You can choose an oven depending on your restaurant’s customer capacity and items on the menu.
If you get a top-tier commercial oven, but it doesn’t fit in your kitchen, then it has no value, right? Getting the perfect-sized oven for restaurants and cafes is necessary for your chefs to cook without any hassle.
If space is an issue for your kitchen, a countertop oven might be the perfect choice for you. The best commercial countertop convection oven is compact yet offers high-quality cooking functionalities. Mostly, this type of commercial oven features multilevel cooking for serving large portions of food.
In large kitchens and busy restaurants, hundreds of plates need to be served within minutes. To cope with the pressure, you will need large-sized ovens like the floor models. These units can cook vast portions of food items simultaneously, and they function relatively fast. Prior to choosing a unit, measure your kitchen’s size and have a check it will fit in your kitchen’s space.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Is The Best Commercial Convection Oven?
If you want a commercial oven that is a convection oven, then you cannot go wrong with the Wisco-620 Commercial Convection Countertop Oven. It comes with a temperature range between 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Thanks to the convection mechanism, inside, there is a fan that circulates the heat properly to evenly distribute the heat. There are also insulated double walls for high heat retention.
How Do You Bake In A Commercial Convection Oven?
In a commercial convection oven, you have to tweak around a little with the settings if you want to bake with it. Things you will have to do is reduce the temperature by around 25 degrees and also reduce the cooking time by up to 25%.
You must keep a strict eye on the food as well, and it is best if you can use baking pans that have low sides. Having low sides will allow for better air circulation.
How Do I Choose A Convection Oven?
When buying a convection oven, one of the first things you should look for is an additional heating element that some ovens have attached to the bottom fan.
If you have this, you get better heat circulation, which allows for faster and more efficient cooking. And if it is a gas range, then what you need to look out for is a dual-fuel option.
How Much Is A Commercial Oven?
Commercial ovens are generally on the expensive side, and you should have a budget between 3,000 to around $ 5,000.
Now, this also depends on how big of a scale you want, how large the capacity of the oven needs to be, and how many features you require. The more you want of these factors, the higher the price is going to go, and vice versa.
A restauranteur’s biggest nightmare can be their customers leaving without getting the food served after waiting for a long time. With the best commercial convection oven, you can serve the diners quality meals within minutes.
Depending on your kitchen’s necessities and the number of diners, you can purchase any of the commercial convection ovens from our favorite picks and run your restaurant business without any hindrance.